Thank you Lord for Your wonderful, precious Life and the loving way You dealt with people and most of all Your death on the cross for my sins.
I sketched this depiction of Your perfect sacrifice as the Lamb of God Who takes away the sins of the world. The colours mean different things.
* The cross is BLACK equating to SIN and how appropriate that You were nailed there.
* Your BODY was FLESH for You were truly MAN.
* The RED clouds above depict the WRATH of God as You bore the sins of the world.
* The GOLD at the base shows that after death comes the RESURRECTION. And this is available to all who believe, for You have conquered death.
* The BLUE sky is the assurance that when we place our trust in You, You promise us a home in HEAVEN.
"Just at the right time when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." ( From the book of Romans Ch. 5:6-8 )