Friday, January 17, 2014

ANNIVERSARY HAPPINESS

Author Megan DiMario shares why she and her husband are riding on a Greyhound bus.

35 years ago today I awoke to an overcast day. Less than a month before, my honey and I made the decision to live for Christ. It changed our lives! (We lived separately until our wedding day.)

Snow wasn't predicted, but as I prepared to meet my groom it began to fall, and fall, and fall.

Meanwhile, Carl flipped open his Bible. The passage his gaze fell upon was Isaiah 1:18. "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow." Such a beautiful promise!

Such a great 35 years of adventure, traveling through the ups and downs of life together. I'm blessed, and I know it.

His family rented a Greyhound bus to drive up from Long Island to Wynantskill, NY. We hopped aboard and rode with them to our reception.

What fun memories to share, Megan!




1 comment: