Is he/she doing something behind my back?
Or living a double life, married to someone in
another part of the world. It is not uncommon for
a married husband to keep a mistress in other
countries or cities where they travel for business.
It also happens to wives who feel neglected. They make take on a "lover".
Take a few minutes to ask yourself these questions:
1. What makes he or she feel loved? ( quality time, words of affirmation, physical touch, gifts and acts of service).
2. What is his or hers favorite hobby? Favorite color? Favorite food?
3. What makes him or her laugh?
This week, why not take some time to nurture your relationship. How?
- Look into your spouse’s eyes when listening.
- Holding hands is a simple way to show love.
- Schedule a date night and do something that does not include discussing the finances.
- Give one compliment (or more) every day.
- Pray for wisdom. God wants His children to have happy marriages.
Follow me on Twitter @RitaSGalieh